Subject: Re: screen package install
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Rob Windsor <windsor@warthog.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/08/1999 23:34:54
Verily did Hubert Feyrer write:

>> ===>  Registering installation for screen-3.9.5
>> pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/bin/${PKGNAME}'

> works for me (1.4.1/i386, pkgsrc-current).
> What is in your work/.PLIST after that error?

>> Is this sort of thing allowed in PLIST (variables)?

> yes - all the variables in PKGNAME are substituted, see bsd.pkg.mk.

I saw that as well on a 1.4K system recently.  I didn't bother debugging it
since I was in a hurry to get something else done.

(So this is nothing more than a "I saw that, too, once!")

-- Rob
Internet: windsor@warthog.com                             __o
Life: Rob@Carrollton.Texas.USA.Earth                    _`\<,_
                                                       (_)/ (_)
The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.