Subject: Re: Mesa-glx versus xlockmore?
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/08/1999 18:57:11
On Fri, Oct 08, 1999 at 09:30:36PM +0000, Matthias Scheler wrote:

> Did you set "GLX_CHIPSET" to "tnt" in "/etc/mk.conf"?

Nope. I didn't think to look in the makefile to see this. Doh. I'm rebuilding
now. Sadly, I won't be able to see the results for a couple hours, since my
monitor is some sixty miles away, as the snail crawls.

> But because I have a Matrox Millenium MGA 400 so the Riva TNT hardware
> acceleration is untested.

Well... We'll know if it works by this evening, then, and if it doesn't work,
I'll try to figure out what's different between this and my old setup.

--
    Mason Loring Bliss  mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us  They also surf who
awake ? sleep : dream;  http://acheron.ne.mediaone.net  only stand on waves.