Subject: PostgreSQL
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: D'Arcy" "J.M. <darcy@druid.druid.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/12/1999 11:02:05
I know that 6.5.2 will be out shortly but if someone can check out the
package at ftp://ftp.druid.net/pub/distrib/pgsql-pkg.tgz we could
get 6.5.1 going and have ELF support.  Later, going to 6.5.2 should
be trivial.

Then perhaps someone can look at PR6971 and put my PyGreSQL package up
as well.

If there is some reason not to put these packages up I would really
prefer that someone tell me why so I don't keep wasting my time.  The
PR was submitted back in February with followups in March and June.

Thanks.