Subject: "make fetch" for arch other than one you're on?
To: None <>
From: Rob Windsor <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/21/1999 12:27:29

I've set up 4mm drives at home and work so that I can sneaknernet cvs updates
and pkgsrc "make fetch" updates.  At work, the machine is a sparc running
-current, at home I have mac68k (running -current), i386 (one running
-current, other running 1.3.3), and a sparc (running -current).

Sometimes things won't come through "make fetch" because the package won't
work for /sparc.  Is there an easy way around this?

Thanks for your time.

-- Rob
Internet:                             __o
Life: Rob@Carrollton.Texas.USA.Earth                    _`\<,_
                                                       (_)/ (_)
The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.