Subject: what *roff macro set to use for writing documentation?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Lou Glassy <glassy@caesar.cs.montana.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/20/1999 17:47:57
dear all,

I'd like to take the 'Package.txt' documentation for
the NetBSD package system, and transmogrify it into
a *roff document (which with other magic, could be
converted into TeX, HTML, etc)...

Question:  what *roff macro package would you recommend
to use for this sort of documentation?

It looks like some of the docs under /usr/share/doc/psd
use the me package.  Is this the recommended one to use
for new documentation?

grazie,

	-lou

--
Overseer:  Damn you! I wanted a NT video driver, not "Hamlet"!
Monkey 347, muttering to 348:  There's no pleasing some people, methinks.

	-- from "The Adventures of Code Monkey #347"