Subject: Re: Perl 5.005.xx package
To: Bjoern Labitzke <hermit@cs.tu-berlin.de>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <adam@pulstar.albedo.com.pl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/16/1999 14:18:15
> AFAIK there was an automatic notification from the perl announce
> list redirected to this list, but no information about a perl
> package for NetBSD. If there exists one it would be in pkgsrc
> or at least in the GNATS database until it get written to
> the pkgsrc. IIRC the discussion was about the difficulties
> updating the package (because checking of the functionality of
> all dependend packages is necessary.)
>
> Bye, Bjoern

Hi,

Sorry.  Looks like I read the mail with fast-eye-reading on.  ;)

Anyway, I've make a package source tree for perl-5.005.03.
It can be found in
ftp://ftp.albedo.com.pl/pub/perl5.tgz
I'll be glad if anyone could test it and include in pkgsrc tree.
It compiles under amiga and i386, both -current.

	regards

		- Adam