Subject: Re: Package list (was: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc)
To: None <>
From: Heiko W.Rupp <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/10/1999 23:20:48
In wrote:
|* ( [990810 21:20]:
|| I also think that it would be nice to have 1 big readme that has
|| everything in alphabetical order (not just 1 catergory, but all packages)
|There is something like this. Try "make print-index" in the main pkgsrc-
|directory. You will get a complete package list.

While this works well on a local pkgsrc, this does not work when
browsing the browsable web-listing on the ftp-server. Not everyone
wants to keep pkgsrc. Some users just want to install precompiled
packages. And they need the search function etc. for this too.

          See <a href="">NetBSD</a> for a multiplatform OS
LIAGRA - This drug causes men to be less than truthful when being asked about
their sexual affairs. Will be available Regular, Grand Jury and Presidential
Strength versions.                 -- <>