Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/07/1999 22:28:03
>> IPv6 support can be built with "make USE_INET6=YES".
>Can you please document this in pkgsrc/mk/mk.conf.example? I guess that
>more packages may pop up in the future that want such an option... :-)

	Fine I will.
	actually I have more IPv6-ready pkgsrc to come...

	The issues that how to manage a IPv6-ready pkgsrc which changes
	things too much from IPv4-only pkgsrc.  For example, apache136 with
	IPv6 support needs to change apache module API (to avoid struct
	in_addr), so it is not compatible with some 3rd-party apache module.
	I can't just change normal apache13 directory.
	Also, generating files/md5 becomes a bit tricker.

itojun

audio/icecast
audio/mpg123
lang/python