Subject: make package doesn't build DEPENDS packages
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Marc Horowitz <marc@mit.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/05/1999 20:46:28
If this has been discussed recently, apologies.  I haven't read this
list in a while.

If I do "make package" in a package directory for a package which
depends on others (say, security/ssh), the ssh package gets created,
but the rsaref package on which it depends does not.

I set SPECIFIC_PKGS=yes, and I can't see any straightforward way to
build all the packages such that they will actually install.

So, is there a way to do this?  If not, do other people think this is
a problem?  If so, I'll work on changes to mk/*.mk to dtrt.

		Marc