Subject: Re: anyone care to turn this into a package?
To: Perry E. Metzger <>
From: None <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/23/1999 13:09:56
On 20 Jun 1999, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> "Ted" appears to be an RTF editor and viewer, which means it would be
> useful for people that could get their microsoft word using friends to
> send them RTF instead of .doc...
> I don't have time to try it out and packagize it, but it would be neat
> if someone could...

done.  I made 13 packages, 1 for Ted and 12 for the various languages
which have Ted spelling dictionaries.

Its been send-pr'ed.

print/ted         = Ted is a RTF WYSIWYG word processor.  Similar to
                    wordpad on windows.

print/ted-Czech         Czech spelling module
print/ted-Danish        Danish spelling module
print/ted-Dutch         Dutch spelling module
print/ted-French        French spelling module
print/ted-German        German spelling module
print/ted-Italian       Italian spelling module
print/ted-Norwegian     Norwegian spelling module
print/ted-Portuguese    Portuguese spelling module
print/ted-Spanish       Spanish spelling module
print/ted-Swedish       Swedish spelling module
print/ted-UK_English    British English spelling module
print/ted-US_English    American English spelling module

All of the package sources are in: