Subject: Questions about PLIST directives.
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Alan C. Horn <ahorn@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/18/1999 12:20:15
I've checked Packages.txt and can't seem to find any good documentation.

Exactly what are @exec, @unexec, @dirrm etc.. in the PLIST file. I have a
fairly good idea through experimenting, but if someone could point me
towards authoritative documentation, I'd be grateful.

Reply direct please, as I'm not subbed to this list.

Cheers,

Al

--
Alan Horn - Sysadmin - Dreamworks (+1 818 695 6256) - ahorn@anim.dreamworks.com
   Godwin's Law: "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a