Subject: Re: gimp depends on emacs?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/05/1999 22:35:23
On Wed, 5 May 1999, Todd Vierling wrote:

: I've added a C program that does the same thing to the gimp pkg (see next
: supscan). Now, all o' you, `quitcherbitchin'.  However ... someone needs to
: test it on a real build; I don't have all the dependencies available on a
: NetBSD machine, so I can only verify it from a foreign gimp install (where I
: did the pdb dump and ran the Emacs script myself).

...and now that this works, I need to bitch at the gimp people about the
fact that gimp requires an X display, even if using --no-interface.