Subject: Re: gimp depends on emacs?
To: None <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/05/1999 16:19:54
: > are we going to do anything about it?
: I doubt that we will ever see something except a broken kludge by Berndt.

That's not a particularly encouraging way to solicit a better solution.

I've added a C program that does the same thing to the gimp pkg (see next
supscan). Now, all o' you, `quitcherbitchin'.  However ... someone needs to
test it on a real build; I don't have all the dependencies available on a
NetBSD machine, so I can only verify it from a foreign gimp install (where I
did the pdb dump and ran the Emacs script myself).

-- Todd Vierling (Personal; Bus.