Subject: Re: problem building festival on sparc
To: None <>
From: Stephen B. Salai <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/02/1999 10:39:22
Thanks, I eventually groked that, and build up  festvox-aec, but now I
get the following:

sparky# festival test
No default voice found in ("/usr/pkg/share/festival/lib/voices/")
either no voices unpacked or voice-path is wrong
closing a file left open: /usr/pkg/share/festival/lib/init.scm
Festival: fatal error exiting.

I looked at the documentation and didn't find anything on setting a
I do have  aec_diphone in /usr/pkg/share/festival/lib/voices/english

but it seems to want more.

Any thoughts?