Subject: Re: i broke my package system :)
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/26/1999 09:46:42
>>So, can you please mail me a full example output of what actually did go
>>wrong? (All the information, please: cd /usr/pkgsrc/foo/bar ; make
>>install >& log ; mail <log hubertf@netbsd.org !)
>
>um...that's an awful lot of stuff.  if you glance back at my message
>from 23:41:55 last night, that's the basic set of steps i took.
>
>meanwhile...i'll start making that log up.

i've put my log up at http://www.graffiti.com/typescript rather than
mail it to the list.  and it doesn't tell me anything.  it doesn't
even get the same error.

well...that's annoying.  i guess.  when i said yes to reproducible
earlier, i meant that i could get the same error out of pkg_add when
trying to install the bing package.  but that was before i fixed my
package system.  :)

i guess i could go a step further back and reinstall 1.3.3, but that'd
kind of be a drag.  and after all that, my pkgdb is still "ascii data"
and everything else still works.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|