Subject: GNMOE 1.0
To: None <>
From: Alex Dumitriu <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/07/1999 19:52:23
Greetings all,

I am a new NetBSD user,and am stugling with GNOME 1.0.1.

It would seem I picked the wrong time to (quit amphetamines) install GNOME, I'm having all kinds of fun wedged between versions.

My question is, how do the pkgsrc distributions for gnome-core 1.0.1 and libgtop
1.0.1 work. The best info i can gleen seems to say they're up to date (thanks
tron) but when i get the directories from they seem to be old versions
(with old
dependencies, using old distfiles). I'm sure i'm missing something woefully o
obvious. anyone want to help a floundering neophyte?

thanks kindly...
\          Alex Dumitriu           \\    \
 \       UNIX Administrator         \\       Voice: 212.714.6995       \
  \           CNN/fn                 \\        Fax: 212.714.3659        \
    \ If you gaze for long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you. \
     \                        -Friedrich Nietzsche-                        \