Subject: Re: cleaning out old distributions
To: Hubert Feyrer <email@example.com>
From: What EES eet man? <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 03/03/1999 15:05:19
find -newer comes to mind if you can keep a file (.keep_me?) from being
Hubert Feyrer sez:
* On 3 Mar 1999, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
* > I'd like some sort of way to generate a list of all the distribution
* > files that are associated with any package so that I can remove any
* > file NOT on the list from my local distrib/. Its gotten too hard to
* > try to clean it out by hand.
* > Opinions?
* You can't only rm the files not (no more) associated with pkgsrc-current,
* but you also need to keep them back to (at least) the pkgsrc from the
* last release. No idea how to do that - maybe "find -mtime" or so.
* - Hubert
* Hubert Feyrer <email@example.com>
Organized Religion (OR g@ nizd re LIJ @n) n. A "morally aligned" elite
consisting of people who want to change everyone else's world to be like
their own. See "Wrong Answer, The".