Subject: How to make a sup file
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@soback.kornet21.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/23/1999 00:34:49
   Can some one explain what I need to have in the supfile to
update the package source?  I tried adding "release=pkgsrc" to one of
the examples, but that didn't work.  Here is that supfile:

current release=allsrc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix compress

current release=doc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix compress

current release=security host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix compress
release=pkgsrc

  Any suggestions will be appreciated,

   Guy

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, NetBSD 1.3.3!
South Korea