Subject: pkgsrc README.html on www.netbsd.org
To: None <phil@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/18/1999 00:52:45
	I'm trying to fix this guy's problem by working out why .html
	files accessed via ftp come down as text for him, but with the
	coming addition of htdig it would be distinctly nice to be able to
	search the pkgsrc README.html files on www.netbsd.org

	The problem is the README.html files need to be built with the
	knowledge of which binary packages are available, so the options
	become:
	a) Generate on ftp.netbsd.org, then pull to www.netbsd.org
	b) Generate 'mangled' version on www.netbsd.org which contains
	   links to ftp.netbsd.org for binary packages listings.
	c) Enable http on ftp.netbsd.org and setup separate htdig etc.
	d) Other.

	Thoughts definitely appreciated on this one...

		David/absolute

           -=-  "If there is a hell... I'll see you there"  -=-