Subject: Re: packages/1.3.3/sparc *BROKEN*
To: None <,>
From: Heiko W.Rupp <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/01/1999 12:27:52
Nathan Dorfman wrote:
|The permissions on the 1.3.3 sparc packages are wrong on;
|anonymous ftp user can't fetch them. This was throughly frustrating
|earlier today -- there are not too many packages on there in the

Sorry, my fault. Should be fixed now.

|Speaking of which, since there aren't too many packages compiled for
|1.3.3/sparc, I can volunteer to make some packages on my ss2 -- it

I will upload some more today.

          See <a href="">NetBSD</a> for a multiplatform OS
"Live TV died in the late 1950s, electronic bulletin boards came along in the
 mid-1980s, meaning there was about a 25-year gap when it was difficult to
 put your foot in your mouth and have people all across the country know about
 it." -- Mark Leeper