Subject: Re: package oddities...
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Data In~rte~vgri}ity EnginNO CARRIER <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/09/1998 15:59:08
Certain enough; I figured it merited a wider audience...
Specifically xmcd and rplay were the ones in question.
Thorsten Frueauf sez:
* > They're non-fatal; the package in question gets installed, but the messages
* > indicate to me that something in the package does not correspond correctly
* > to what is actually being installed on the system.
* Will you tell us which packages did cause this? What version of the
* pkg_utilities do you use?
* To me it looks as if the PLIST of this package was not ok.
* Please note that this should be discussed in email@example.com
* rather than current-users.
* Name : Thorsten Frueauf Milano@irc cri@onaliM //
* E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org oder email@example.com \X/
System V any flavor: just say NO!