Subject: Re: Darn daily core report and Mesa pkg
To: Mike Pelley <>
From: Thorsten Frueauf <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/05/1998 16:15:27

> /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/Mesa/work/Mesa-3.0/win32/RULES/lib.mesaglu.core
> /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/Mesa/work/Mesa-3.0/win32/RULES/lib.mesaglut.core
> /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/Mesa/work/Mesa-3.0/win32/RULES/lib.mesagl.core

Please note that this is _not_ part of our pkgsrc distribution. It
appears that you have made pkgsrc/graphics/Mesa but forgot a
`make clean` there after you installed it.

> No big deal, but since these are in the win32 directory, would it make sense
> to rename these or something in the package?  Just curious ;o)

Actually you should note that to the Mesa people, but I am sure those
files are only by accident in their distribution archives.

   Name  : Thorsten Frueauf            Milano@irc cri@onaliM       //
   E-Mail: oder     \X/