Subject: Re: png problems
To: None <>
From: Matthias Scheler <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/21/1998 10:55:41
In article <>,
	Dave Millen <> writes:
> Eg. 'ImageMagick' will happily load gif's or jpg's but just closes down
> (with no error message either on the X display or on the console that
> started X) if I try to load a png.

That works fine for me with these packages:

png-1.0.2           Library for manipulating PNG images.
ImageMagick-4.1.3   a package for display and interactive manipulation of images

And it worked fine with older ImageMagick versions, too.

> Before I try to find out what's wrong, has anyone else come across this
> and is there a fix?

Could you please supply some more informations like your operating system
version, hardware etc.?

Matthias Scheler