Subject: postgresql v6.4 package
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Brook Milligan <brook@trillium.NMSU.Edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/12/1998 17:20:50
If anyone is interested, I've made up a package for postgresql v6.4
now that it has been released.  Should I do a send-pr for this or can
one of the package wizards just grab it?  See

    ftp://evolution.nmsu.edu/pub/postgresql-6.4.tgz

It may need a bit of stylistic cleanup (this is my first public
package creation), but it compiles fine on my 1.3.2/i386 box.  Unlike
the earlier package, I have also included some make targets that will
perform the regression tests after installation.  This should ease the
problem of verifying that the installation works.

Have fun.

Cheers,
Brook