Subject: Re: PROPOSAL: NetBSD System Packages (LONG)
To: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/30/1998 18:21:20
	Since we are liable to have meta pkgs for various other reasons,
	how about a variation whereby a package-set is a meta-pkg, plus
	all its required packages in one tarfile.

	This would work for the install issue, plus might prove handy for
	normal packages as well - I'd quite like to be able to copy
	the kde package as one block from machine to machine...

		David/absolute

                  -=-  "Maybe god will cover up his eyes"  -=-