Subject: Re: Misc.
To: Matthias Scheler <email@example.com>
From: Alistair Crooks <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/24/1998 00:36:09
> On Wed, Sep 23, 1998 at 08:20:14AM -0700, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> > If anyone has any problems with this, please let us all know STRAIGHT
> > AWAY! (This includes people who think that they can't wait until the
> > weekend, and that something needs to be done right now).
> I would like to update ImageMagick now - this would require to add
> "mpeg2codec", too - to avoid the need of keeping the old distfiles
> for 1.3.3.
If this comes under the "it's easier to upgrade a pkg than to fix it"
category, then go for it. i.e. if the new ImageMagick fixes bugs, then,
fine, go for it - if it's new features, bells and whistles, perhaps not.