Subject: Re: Machine-specific config dirs
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Kimmo Suominen <kim@tac.nyc.ny.us>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/13/1998 22:42:12
Lets settle on /etc, then.  If the package has multiple files, then
maybe create an /etc/FOO subdirectory (e.g. /etc/amanda -- Amanda
wants subdirectoris in the config directory, so I think making it
/etc is not a good solution).

I'd really be happy to see this decided so we can fix any packages
that might install machine specific files in /usr/pkg.  I currently
have amanda changes pending to do that.

+ Kim