Subject: Trying to build Mozilla package
To: None <>
From: Markus Baeurle <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/10/1998 02:49:33
Hi everybody!

I'm trying to build the Mozilla package on arm32. (Frank, thank you for
updating it to 19980728!)
It gets quite far, but in mozilla/xpcom/tests/dynamic, two symbols cannot be
found from RegFactory.o. They are _hex__FR3ios and _dec__FR3ios.
The strange thing is, they are not variables or functions in RegFactory.cpp
so I'm wondering how they get into the object file.
And, even stranger, I cannot find the string FR3ios in the whole Mozilla
tree! I used "find . -exec grep -l FR3ios {} \;" to search for it.
Does anybody have an idea what the problem is?
Did anybody succeed in building the Mozilla package?
So long, Markus

PGP key available on request or from
my homepage at