Subject: Re: Dealing with "secret" subdirectories on the MASTER_SITE
To: Todd Vierling <>
From: Chris Jones <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/06/1998 20:24:10
On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Todd Vierling wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Chris Jones wrote:
> :
> I actually thought that you implied that you made a NetBSD pkg of it?  I
> don't see it there.

Oh.  I just uuencoded the package and threw it into my pr.  It's number

> : In fact, krb5 seems to have changed to a form-based interface from the one
> : I seem to recall.  Ick.
> Then you'll end up fetching 'http://.../something.cgi?key=val&key=val'...
> sound like fun?  8->

Actually, I just went back and looked at it again.  You fetch
"", then parse that document and fetch a URL out of
it.  The file thus retrieved is a tar file which contains (among other
things) the two .tar.gz distfiles that are needed by the package.  I think
I can make a script which will do all of this.  Could be a while before I
get to it, though...

Chris Jones
           Mad scientist at large