Subject: Re: Use of libtool in pkgs (correction)
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rrzc1.rz.uni-regensburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/16/1998 08:48:08
On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
> Could the Package.txt file be updated with this stuff?

I've tried to do so, adding mainly Todd's mails in there. Please see
section 6.2 of the just committed Packages.txt. Someone (Todd? :) please
have a look at #4, as I'm not sure the wording there's clear.

> And in fact, could it be put in CVS in the top directory of pkgsrc?

No.
The README file there will point you where to find it. Beyond that,
Packages.txt is intended to be part of the NetBSD documentation that's
available on the web.

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>