Subject: Re: making pkgsrc patch sets
To: (NetBSD Packages Technical Discussion List) <tech-pkg@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/24/1998 06:14:14
On 24-Jun-98 Greg A. Woods spoke unto us all:
#
# "one change per patch file" does *not* imply "one file changed per patch
# file"

It just occurred to me we are talking past eachother.  I have never heard of a
policy saying "one change per file"   I thought (and have adhered to) the
policy being one file changed per patch.

Am I wrong?  I have to agree.. one change per file is going a bit too far...
I get into the d's on some packages doing 1 file per patch..  I would be well
into the l's doing it that way.. thats absurd.

---
Tim Rightnour    -  root@garbled.net
http://www.zynetwc.com/~garbled/garbled.html