tech-perform archive

Re: ISC DNS performance test

On Apr 1, 2008, at 8:31 AM, Jim Wise wrote:

On Mar 31, 2008, at 5:39 PM, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Thomas Klausner wrote:
ISC did a DNS performance test:

I think we've all seen it, and we'd also all be very interested to see this repeated with very latest NetBSD-current -- too many things have changed in NetBSD that have been left out here.

Unless I'm mistaken, all OS versions used were from their respective release branches.

You're mistaken:

FreeBSD-7-CURRENT 200708        84,000

-- thorpej