Subject: Re[3]: benchmark
To: Igor Shmukler <shmukler@mail.ru>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-perform
Date: 01/25/2005 18:56:39
On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Igor Shmukler wrote:
> You wrote "When I posted Gregory McGarry's benchmark recently, a lot of
> (FreeBSD :) people cried that microbenchmarks are useless...", that did
> not happen as anyone interested could see from freebsd-performance
> mailing list archive. That's why I call[ed] you a liar.

You're ignoring the mail I got in private, and quite some of which were
written in the same tone of voice that your initial posting was in.
You're aparently also ignoring the discussion that arose on slashdot.
I cannot tell what happened on the freebsd-performance list (which I was
told to spam, btw), as I'm not on the list.

That said, I think an apology is in order from your side.

  - Hubert

--
NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)