Re: Plan for improving IP_PKTINFO socket option handling

On Jan 1,  9:40am, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:
} Christos Zoulas <christos%astron.com@localhost> writes:
}
} > This came up in a different discussion; we should pass the size around...
}
} Thanks for fixing that -- and for committings my IP_PKTINFO changes!  I
} liked the little adjustments you made to the code, there.  It does get
} more readable with the reduced nesting and early resolution tweaks.
}
} Where can I find official guidelines for coding style?

     Take a look at /usr/share/misc/style.

}-- End of excerpt from Tom Ivar Helbekkmo