Subject: Multipath
To: None <>
From: Mihai Chelaru <>
List: tech-net
Date: 08/23/2007 10:51:55

I'm working on a small patch [1] to get route multipath working in order to
make some private tests. While I'm not happy with the approach (chained
rtentries), I did try to stay away from radix tree implementation because I
didn't feel very comfortable working directly there :)

But now I wonder how should a rtsock response to a RTM_GET query look like if
there are multiple paths for the same destination ? For now I return only one
path in a round-robin fashion but I don't know if this is the correct thing
to do. I wonder how other BSDs are doing this.

[1] -