Subject: Re: IPSEC_NAT_T for FAST_IPSEC
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: None <degroote@netbsd.org>
List: tech-net
Date: 06/20/2007 13:02:51
On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 06:51:23PM +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:

> > Can you review the following patch
>
> Just only cosmetic part:
> - ANSI style function declarations are better
> - no need __P() at least for new functions
> - memset() rather than bzero()

I tried to stay coherent with the current code. In a secund time, I plan to
ansify all the  key management code.
> - IPSEC_NAT_T option should be defflag'ed in files.netipsec?

It is already defflag'ed in files.ipsec so I can't defined another time in
files.netipsec.

> - I wonder if some pointer casts might cause problems
>   on gcc -fstrict-aliasing

I have ran my test with kernel compiled with -O2. From the documentation,
-O2 enables -fstrict-aliasing and I didn't notice any strange things.

--
Arnaud Degroote
degroote@netbsd.org