Subject: Re: [SoC 2007] User-friendly wifi browser proposal
To: Gordon Stratton <tsr2600@gmail.com>
From: pancake <pancake@phreaker.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 03/26/2007 23:35:43
I proposed this project the past year, coz i'm not a student I was
unable to do achieve it. BTW i started to write the wistumbler3
project. There's a mailing list with few archives (that you
should probably visit to get ideas and so).

BTW I've a minimal 'user-frienldy', ncurses based wireless
stumbler using libwist (a wireless abstraction layer for different
wireless kernel APIs), it mostly works but it needs more work
and I'm not planning to work actively on it, so i'm working on
'radare' nowadays (http://radare.nopcode.org/).

For more info about wistumbler:

 + mailing list
  http://lists.nopcode.org/mailman/listinfo/wistumbler2-dev