Subject: i82573E wm(4) trouble
To: None <>
From: Vlad GURDIGA <>
List: tech-net
Date: 01/28/2007 13:16:20

I've installed this days NetBSD 3.1 using the ISO image. Unfortunately
there was no driver for my Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec) LAN
subsystem using the Intel(r) 82573E/82573V/82574V Gigabit Ethernet
Controller, so I got the latest sources for the system and rebuilt the
kernel. Now it loks like the adapter is found and the driver is
loaded. The configuration file, /etc/ifconfig.wm0 contains the

but I cannot ping enything else but localhost and, even
my gateway "ping -n" says that host is down.
At the hardware level is everythig OK, I got Windows XP and FreeBSD
working fine with this NIC. What should I check?