Subject: Re: fast_ipsec code review
To: Christos Zoulas <>
From: Jonathan A. Kollasch <>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/15/2006 13:32:39

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 06:49:12PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> In article <>,
> DEGROOTE Arnaud  <> wrote:
> > ~~~~
> >It would be nice too if some people can test the code in more real =20
> >cases and report success and failure. I can provide a =20
> >GENERIC.FAST_IPSEC if someone needs it.
> >
> >Take cares.
> >
> >PS : Please CC me on reply
> Unfortunately it will be difficult for me to test ipv6 because my provider
> does not use it, but I can definitely check ipv4.

Actually, there are any number of ways to get connectivity to that
Internet, 6to4, a tunnel broker, maybe Teredo.  Anyway, you could
always use a RFC 4193 address block.

I should build this and throw it on my test boxes.  If only racoon
were a bit more stable for me while using GSSAPI, oh well, there's
always PSK.

	Jonathan Kollasch

Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (NetBSD)