Subject: Re: fast_ipsec code review
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@astron.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/15/2006 18:49:12
In article <20061114142400.tiq0c4hi0w8cg8ko@www.enseirb.fr>,
DEGROOTE Arnaud  <degroote@enseirb.fr> wrote:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>Hi list
>
>First news : I have add the support of extension header in fast_ipsec
>so fast_ipsec now can handle correctly any ipv6 packet.

This is great news! I look forward to the whole thing being committed
and dropping the kame ipsec code.

>Now, the support of ipv6 is quite complete. So it would be great if
>some people can review the current code. I have attached a diff
>against current, and you can retrieve all the code in the cvs / cvsweb
>associated with the project (
>http://netbsd-soc.cvs.sourceforge.net/netbsd-soc/ipsec6/ ).

There are many KNF issues with the code as far as indentation and white-space
is concerned, but they should be easily fixable. Also at this point the
code should use ansi prototypes...

>It would be nice too if some people can test the code in more real
>cases and report success and failure. I can provide a
>GENERIC.FAST_IPSEC if someone needs it.
>
>Take cares.
>
>PS : Please CC me on reply

Unfortunately it will be difficult for me to test ipv6 because my provider
does not use it, but I can definitely check ipv4.

christos