Subject: Re: Problems with scp against Solaris
To: Manuel Bouyer <>
From: Jan Danielsson <>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/14/2006 15:22:09

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
>>    Does anyone recognize this behavior? Was it something I did, or cou=
>> the problem be in the Solaris system at the university?
> You says it prints a fortune, this may be a hint.
> Does
> ssh <solaris box> echo=20
> prints anything ? It should not.

   It does print a fortune.. :-(  You know, I kind of found that
peculiar, since no other server I use scp against exhibits that
behavior, but I assumed there was a good reason I got a fortune through s=

   Does this "fortune" issue bring me any closer to a solution, or does
it merely verify that there indeed is a problem?

Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson

Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (NetBSD)