Subject: Re: Shisha Mobile IPv6 for NetBSD?
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Tsuyoshi MOMOSE <t-momose@kame.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 10/22/2006 14:58:40
Hi,

I'm the original sender of the forwarded mail and one of the =20
developers of SHISA.
Let me explain the current status of SHISA.

SHISA has been developed in the KAME project and it now works on =20
FreeBSD 5.4 and NetBSD 2.02 because of the current supported platform =20=

version of KAME.

The MacOS X port isn't a official port and it has a lot of =20
restrictions yet.
But the original SHISA for FreeBSD and NetBSD works very well =20
including IPsec protection.

SHISA development team is now working to catch up NetBSD current to =20
aim to merge our code.
Not only to catch up netbsd current, we think we need more brushing =20
up the code of kernel side.
After the work, maybe within few months, we'll contact to the core =20
team to merge it.

Regards,

---
Tsuyoshi MOMOSE
t-momose@kame.net / momose@momose.org

On 2006/10/22, at 2:11, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> I think this may be interesting to follow... no idea if there are =20
> any thoughts about integration of this so far?
>

>  - Hubert

=BF=BD=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BD =20