Subject: Re: Session limit
To: None <>
From: Rimantas Petrauskas <>
List: tech-net
Date: 04/03/2006 23:56:02
I mean for all TCP sessions. All IP connects to internet through gateway
and i want that gateway to limit sessions for specified IP addresses.

So this is NAT connection state i guess. But not all my clients are
NAT'ed. Many of them has real IP addresses and are static routed (if i
understand it correctly)