Subject: Re: Recent ipv6 changes and gif breakage
To: None <>
From: Martijn van Buul <>
List: tech-net
Date: 01/27/2006 10:56:49
It occurred to me that Ignatios Souvatzis wrote in
> In this case, I fear the people having written the changes will have to
> find out what's wrong - I'm not familiar with the changes yet (and have
> no -current machine readily available right now).

I'll try to look somewhat deeper into that code next weekend. I have some
logging "before" and "after"; maybe careful examination will reveal
something interesting.

> I'm sorry for the distraction. Please accept my apologies.

That's OK :)

    Martijn van Buul - -
	 Geek code: G--  - Visit OuterSpace: 3333
discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' Isaac Asimov