Subject: Re: openbgpd 3.7
To: None <tech-net@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-net
Date: 01/23/2006 01:59:50
>>> [yazzy@freakbsd:~]> svn checkout svn://svn.netphreax.net/openbgpd
>>> svn: Can't connect to host 'svn.netphreax.net': No route to host

>> I suppose you tried to connect via IPv6 first but you're not
>> connected to The World? :)

> That's propably it.  Thanks.
> Anyway it's strange svn choses IPv6 routing first and drops IPv4.

Are you sure it does drop IPv4?  Could it be that you saw the message
and thought it wasn't working, whereas it ahd actually connected just
fine over v4 and was thinking before printing anything?  (I actually
don't know whether svn exhibits that kind of delay, so this is just
speculation.  But I know some other network programs do that.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign