Subject: Re: ath(4) with WEP and dhclient (not working)
To: Dheeraj Reddy <dheerajr@gmail.com>
From: matthew sporleder <msporleder@gmail.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 01/20/2006 10:29:36
My guess is that if you got to look at the dhcp server, it would say
that you were sending slightly malformed packets.  Can you do a
comparison of a captured DISCOVER from all of your cards (plus others
on the network) and try to see the differences.  (a byte count might
be sufficient enough to see the problem)

See if you can compare what you find with what's mentioned in RFC2131
section 4.3.1 should help.