Subject: Re: 80211 changes and wpa_supplicant
To: Sam Leffler <sam@errno.com>
From: Ronald van der Pol <Ronald.vanderPol@rvdp.org>
List: tech-net
Date: 08/09/2005 19:22:31
On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 08:33:50 -0700, Sam Leffler wrote:

> Sorry I'm too snowed with other work to do any netbsd stuff right now
> (hopefully after my holiday).

No problem. Just checking if I am not doing duplicate work.

> pcap_inject is (I believe) in the last libpcap I imported to FreeBSD for
> the 6.0 release.  You can probably replace it with a straight write to
> the underyling fd.

FreeBSD seems to have 0.9.1, NetBSD 0.8.3. So maybe NetBSD could
upgrade to a later version. Does anybody know of upgrade plans?

> Can't tell you about the ioctl stuff; not sure what all has been
> imported with net80211.

I could link with the pkgsrc pcap lib and see if the ioctls just
work. Maybe I can find some time tomorrow.

Thanks and have a nice holiday.

	rvdp