Subject: Re: ralink wireless drivers
To: Matthias Drochner <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/02/2005 10:03:48
--xB0nW4MQa6jZONgY

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 10:49:43PM +0200, Matthias Drochner wrote:
> I've just imported the freebsd/openbsd ralink wireless drivers,
> as submitted in PR kern/30449, with some minimal changes.

Thanks.  I had been playing with these in my local tree, but they'd
been broken by the recent net80211 update and I hadn't yet looked into
what needed to be updated in the driver to accommodate the framework
changes.

> I can only test the usb part (with an "ASUS 802.11g WLAN Drive");

I think that's the same one I have.  I had some mixed results,
including some panics -- anyone else planning on testing this, be
warned :) I wanted to trawl through the FreeBSD driver for more recent
changes and fixes, as a next step.

--
Dan.
--xB0nW4MQa6jZONgY