Subject: Re: [Summer of Code] WiFi Browser
To: Ivo Vachkov <ivo.vachkov@gmail.com>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 06/07/2005 08:03:26
On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 12:19:51PM +0200, Ivo Vachkov wrote:
> On 6/7/05, Ricardo Pinto <rncp@mega.ist.utl.pt> wrote:
> >
> > Hi there!
> >
> > I am interested in this project, so before I apply, I would like to have
> > some feedback.
> >
> > - User interface will be done through curses(3), as it has been pointed
>
> ncurses is probably better solution

I can't see why.  The curses library supports full modern curses
functionality and is part of NetBSD.  If you want ncurses, you have to
install it from pkgsrc.

Since ncurses is (supposed to be) a superset of curses, code written
to work with our curses library should work with ncurses just fine.

"The inconsistency is startling, though admittedly, if consistency is to be
 abandoned or transcended, there is no problem."		- Noam Chomsky