Subject: latest ath/net80211 from freebsd
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: David Young <dyoung@pobox.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 06/05/2005 12:32:37
I have imported ath/net80211 of 18 May 2005 from FreeBSD into
NetBSD-current.  Please test and send your feedback.  I have done the
most rudimentary tests of ath(4) in ad hoc mode, only.

Attn: portmasters.  There are lots of new HALs.  Please patch your port
so that it links to the appropriate HAL.  Test.  Send me patches.  IMO,
macppc and evbmips are important architectures to support.

Attn: developers.  Userland utilities such as ifconfig, athconfig (sp?),
wpa_supplicant, and hostapd need to be modified/imported.

Find the files you need at <http://che.ojctech.com/~dyoung/public/>:

        5-jun-2005-net80211-obsolete:   delete these files
        5-jun-2005-net80211-patch.gz:   apply this patch to src/
        5-jun-2005-net80211.tgz:        extract this archive at src/

Dave